Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Training Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Training Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Training Room - Page 2 Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Training Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Room - Page 2 Yoga-room-OS
This now cleaned-out exercise room has been converted into a space for combat training.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

AuthorMessage
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:10 am

Melanie wandered into the exercise room with a sigh; she tied back her hair and then began picking up the cycle art Jeremy had knocked down. The young woman moved the pieces into the storage room, all of the pieces, and then began to move the exercise equipment into the room too.

She was not weak. She had no problem with simply dragging the equipment across the floor and into the room.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:10 am

Candie walked into the room to see Melanie clearing things away into some sort of storage room. ''Hi, I need to say something.'' she started ''Melanie, you said that this injection,'' she winced at the word, she had never liked needles ''will help to defeat the zombies; I'll take the injection but I'm doing it for everyone's lost loved ones. I don't want to kill, I wouldn't want to get into a habbit of it but I'll do it if it saves lives.'' she said whilst trying to wipe the dried blood off her dagger and scissors with her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:11 am

Kassia wandered merrily into the room. It didn't look much different from where she had left it, during the incident. She heard a muffled scuff and turned to see Melanie already finishing Jeremy's unaccomplished job.
She didn't look troubled or in pain. She was just calmly knocking down the pictures and moving them out of the room.
Kassia slowly ambled over to where Melanie was working. She didn't seem to have noticed her yet. *Cough cough*
"H-hello? Do...you need any help?" She spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:11 am

Melanie looked up at Candie, giving a very weak smile. "That's brave of you. … I'll have Jeremy let all of you know when the injections are ready, okay?" =)

Then, she looked over at Kassia. "Hey Kassia. Yeah; some help would be great. Jeremy was doing all of this, but he's… kinda out of it, since John and all. Y'know. … I hope he'll snap out of it eventually."

Melanie gave a sigh, flipping her ponytail back behind her; it had fallen over her shoulders as she moved another piece of equipment. In fact, she decided to simply untie her hair and redo it entirely, tying it tighter than she had done last time. Melanie looked tired, and like she didn't want to be there anymore.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

She turned and walked away.

Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia noded and walked farther into the room, up to the closest machine. She griped the front handles and moved her other hand so it wound tight around the back of the seat. It rose easily, and with no effort, Kassia lifted the machine and moved it into the open closet.
Then she turned and walked out, picking up yet another machine and moving it into the extra room. She repeated that with at least 10 more cycles before she broke a sweat. Kassia set down the bike she was carrying and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.
She had no hair-tie currently on her person so with no way to tie her hair back, wavy strands fell across her face, causing her to sweat more.
How she hated her hair. She would have given anything to have Melanie's beautifully manageable hair.
Kassia lifted her shirt tail and wiped it along her damp face. It didn't seem as if this room had air conditioning, or if they did, it wasn't being used at the moment. The air was damp and misty and it caught in her throat.
When Kassia reclaimed her strength, she picked up the cycle and moved it carefully into the closet. The room was only half empty now. She still had a fair amount to go. Kassia sighed and sauntered over to another machine.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Candie stood awkwardly in the door way and released a long sigh. Only now did she realise quite how tired she was. She decided to go back down to the infirmary to collect the book that she had left there then head back to her room to read for a bit and then get some proper sleep in a proper environment. Even a few hours sleep would be a huge help to her energy levels.
She excused herself and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia pulled the last of the machines into the closet and attempted closing the door. If they were planning to store anything else in that room, they were going to have to put it somewhere else. It was completely full.
She brushed her hands together, wiping whatever came off on her hands while she was moving the machines, off.
She then made an effort at tying her hair back yet another time, with no triumph. Sweat dripped down the corners of her face like tears.
Well, that was one job done. She stood up taller, posturing herself to look confident, though there was no one else in the room to see, and strolled out of the Exercising Room, toward her own.
Just because she carried superhuman strength didn't mean she never got at least a bit tired.
Her back ached a little and she figured the best thing to do would be to rest for a while. She followed her memory, winding her way back to the second floor, where her bedroom awaited.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:12 am

Abby walked in to the now empty room. It looked so much bigger that it had been before...
She turned on her heels a few time, looking around the room.
"Hello..." she said, and just as she had expected, it echoed against the walls.
Smiling Abby moved to the center of the room. She was here to train...somehow.
She took out her knife and stared at it for a moment. It was stained with dry blood from stabbing zombies. Wiping it off, she tried to find a comfortable way to grip it in her hand. After doing that, she started to try pretending she was stabbing someone. Swinging her arm, she stared at the air infront of her as though it was a zombie, and sliced through it with her knife with a little grunt. She did this multiple times before she was finally getting the hang of it.
Abby started to wonder if she could do anything else in the empty room, and that's when the thought of Veronica came across her mind.
She needed to learn to control her.
Sighing, Abby gave in to the idea and stared down at her knife. She knew pain caused her to transform, as well as anger.
Gritting her teeth, Abby slowly raised the knife and...
A scream echoed against the walls, as Abby had pulled the knife down, stabbing her own hand. The pain was excruciating...
But hopefully it would be over soon, once she had grown claws.
And as the demon gained control over the female body, Abby's
eyes turned black
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:12 am

Juli peeked inside of a room where a scream was heard and noticed some girl. But, the girl was, somehow changing? Juli watched and noticed a knife in her arm. She knew better than to say anything, so she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

As Kassia skipped down the halls, admiring, once again, the handiwork of the mansion, a raucous scream erupted from the near by room, the Training room.
She quickly teared her mind from her daydreams and stared in the direction of the holler. Someone must have hurt them self while training!
Kassia bolted from her place in the middle of the hall to where a girl stood, silently, by the doorway. She looked up at the girl standing there.
"Wha..?" She panted then realized that the shriek came, not from her, but from within the room.
She glanced into the room and noticed Abby, with a small dagger in her bloody palm. What was she... Was she cutting herself?!
She watched in alarm as Abbys pupils enlarged to form appalling black spheres in her sockets. Her body shifted and jerked about. What was happening to her? Was she alright?
Images suddenly flooded back into her memory, of Abby and the incident with Jeremy...
She had better keep her distance. But...She looked in horrid pain! Kassia couldn't help herself and before she could stop, she had stumbled her way, past the shocked looking girl, into the darkened room, her back pressed against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli noticed a girl who had also heard the yell. Juli tried to stop her from going in, but it was to late. She stayed where she was and just watched what was going on. Does the girl need some help? Maybe I should get a nurse or someone, Juli thought. Her mind was telling her to get help but her feet remained still.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Just after Veronica had gained control of the body, her fingernails began to grow, changing into black claws, and her once normal human teeth had become sharp fangs.
Veronica wondered what was going on. Why had Abby transformed?
She looked down at her hands. One held a blood covered knife, while the other was bleeding from a stab wound.
Veronica smiled, though her smile looked more menacing because of her teeth.
Such a stupid little girl. She had stabbed herself. What was she? Emo?
But soon enough Veronica realized that Abby had stabbed herself on purpose...so Veronica would appear.
Oh, so now she's taking advantage of me? She's WILLINGLY letting me take over her body? Is this some sort of plan? ...I'll show her...I'll show her not to use me...
But the thing was Veronica did not know how'd she'd do that. After all...they were the same people. She couldn't physically hurt her without hurting herself too.
Veronica gritted her teeth in anger, but just then she noticed two girls watching her; one shivering in the door way with wide eyes, while the other had had enough courage to enter the room, worried.
She relaxed her muscles, smirking at the somewhat brave girl. She recognized her- she had been there when she had attacked Jeremy.
Veronica took steps towards her, raising her bloody hand and giving her a little wave, like some sort of taunt.
"Hel-lo there. I don't think we've met before..." Veronica hissed. Stopping a few feet before the girl, she bent over and stuck out a hand, looking up at her. Hopefully the girl would accept her request for a hand-shake...even if she did have claws. That would definitely prove to her if she was actually brave, or just another coward.
"My name's Veronica...and you are?" she asked, raising an eye-brow.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:13 am

Both Melanie and an extra gloomy Jeremy entered the room at that point; Jeremy blinked and his eyes widened at the sight of the clawed and fanged… Veronica. Thankfully, both Jeremy and Melanie had their crowbars with them. Weapons. Because--

"Hellooo," Melanie called to everyone. She only smirked at Veronica, as if proud of what she had created by using the serum on Abby. "What's up everyone? I figured we could have a nice, eaaasy day of training today."

"and test weapons on not me," mumbled Jeremy, still watching Veronica carefully.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:13 am

Regina was walking around the mansion then her voices out of the mansion's training room, Regina decided to go into the room. There she saw an excited Melanie and a glum Jeremy. She also noticed that Juli was in the room. Then she noticed a girl with long sharp claws...Veronica she thought to herself. "This will be easy for me" Regina said to Melanie and smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Veronica looked up at the new members in the room, narrowing her eyes on the tall calm girl with similar features to the male.
Twins... she thought to herself.
She approached her, and circled her a few times before stopping infront of her.
Placing her clawed-hands on her hips, Veronica looked at the girl with a smirk.
"You. Who are you?" she asked, obviously fascinated by her.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Hello Regina," at least Jeremy said to the girl who entered after he and Melanie. Carefully, the young man inched away, employing his special ability of disappearing from the 'crowd' as Veronica spoke to Melanie…

Melanie grabbed Jeremy and pulled him back before he could complete his disappearing.

"I'm Melanie. You're Veronica, eh?" Melanie was grinning and smiling. "I'm the co-owner of the mansion. And I completed testings on a superhuman serum which I injected into you, which is why you have claws and fangs, you're totally welcome. that's seriously just so cool."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Shirley noticed a small gathering of people in the training room, including both Jeremy and Melanie. Not wanting to miss anything important either of the mansion owners might have to say, she walked silently into the room.
She immediately noticed Abby... err... no, this was Veronica, talking to Melanie.
Not wanting to get caught up in any of Veronica's violent tendencies, Shirley stood against a wall, and did her best to not stick-out.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Leena and Lizzie finally found each other, and headed towards the living room. The awkwardly walked in, not sure what to do. " Hello! " Lizzie chirped as Leena did an awkward wave, avoiding eye contact with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:14 am

Practically out of nowhere, Jeremy appeared next to Shirley. He had succeeded in escaping from standing next to his sister and looked down at the young woman. In fact, Shirley… was his same age, wasn't she? "You got an injection," Jeremy said to her. It was more of a statement than it was a fact. "Melanie said… that it shouldn't take too long for anything to surface once the process had bound itself to your DNA."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:14 am

Veronica flipped her hair, proud of what this girl had turned her into, and how she seemed to feel successful in what she had created. It made her feel good as well.
"Aha. That was you, huh? Well, thanks. These are really going to help me out a lot...now I'm ever stronger than that stupid little girl," she replied, spitting out that last part of the sentence. She didn't want to talk about Abby- she detested her too much to even think about the weak brat she was stuck sharing a body with.
Veronica walked into the center of the room and admired her claws in a desperate attempt to draw attention to herself. She liked being in the spotlight, and most all, being the best. Besides, how was she supposed to train without killing the other people in the room?
The thought of that made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia stared at Melanie and Jeremy as they nonchalantly entered the room, approaching the now turned Veronica. Melanie reminded her of Isabelle, one of the characters in her favorite books. Her person carried an evil yet mysterious aurora. She smiled every where she went as if plotting something no one else knew but her. She admitted, it was a little bit creepy. But she admired her confidence.
Kassia watched, surprised, as Melanie started a normal human conversation with Veronica. She hesitated in wandering forward, unknowing of what consequences would await if she accidentally crossed her path. She would try her best to stay out of it and let Melanie deal with this situation.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Well," said Melanie, sauntering after Veronica, "If you want something to shred, we have dummy figures made of potato sacks. Super cliche, right? But they're totally fun to beat up. They're filled with dirt, so clean up the mess when you kill one."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

Veronica stared at the scare-crow looking dummy-things with her arms crossed. She examined them carefully.
"They won't bleed or scream in pain, but I guess I can work with them," she noted, walking towards one.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

Juli walked in and went against the wall as well. She held her spear in her hand, ready to train. It would take her a little bit to get used to throwing something instead of shooting something.

Juli's eyes took in the room, it was very large but would feel smaller once all the dummies and people were settled in. She stood there, listening to everyone and choosing to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Shirley stared up at Jeremy, he was a solid three inches taller than her.
"Uhh, yeah I did," Shirley responded, trying her best to sound nonchalant about the injection.
"So, how long, exactly, is 'not too long'? Are we talking hours... or days?" She was, admittedly, a little nervous about what would happen to her, if anything at all.

Shirley glanced at the sack of dirt, and then her mace.
She was having her doubts about bashing in the training dummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next