Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Training Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 3 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Training Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 3 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Training Room - Page 3 Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Training Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Room - Page 3 Yoga-room-OS
This now cleaned-out exercise room has been converted into a space for combat training.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

AuthorMessage
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

"I don't know," said Jeremy, his voice truly honest. He had no idea when any of the abilities would surface; it seemed that Abby/Veronica had gotten her ability already and so had Reanah. "Maybe if you just… try certain things, something will happen."

Again, Jeremy felt confused as to whether or not he himself should get the injection. He looked troubled and distant as he thought about it.

Juli felt a sudden, powerful presence sweep into the room. She seemed to be the only one to feel this entrance of a spirit; it was a sense of great, overwhelming pressure that seemed to invisibly look and feel over everything all at once.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:15 am

Veronica stared at the dummy.
With a shriek, she began to rip the dummy to shreds with her claws, starting with the head and moving her hands down to the body. She watched as dirt flew everywhere and her hands and clothes got dirty, but she didn't mind. In a few seconds, the pieces of potato sack cloth were scattered along the ground, and the area around where the dummy first stood was covered in dirt.
Veronica stood smiling and breathing heavily.
"Done. Anything harder to do? Can't we have one on one batttttlessss?" she pleaded to Melanie. Hurting real people was not only more entertaining, but better practice too.
"I mean, come on, zombies don't just stand there letting you attack them. They try to fight back and bite you..." she explained with a hint of attitude and sarcasm in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:16 am

"Yes, we can have one on one battles," said Melanie, blinking at Veronica, "but only if you find someone willing to be shredded and ripped to bits? Which, I doubt you'll find, so."

Then, Melanie lowered her voice to a whisper; no one else heard what she said next, save for Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:16 am

"If you want, maybe we can sneak outside next week. Just you and me, and we can kick some zombie ass. I shoot 'em, you shred 'em."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli felt something. Not a someone, something. She squeezed her eyes like before and tried to stop it. Maybe training would help.

Juli stood about 10 feet from a dummy. She raised the spear and threw it. The spear landed a few feet to the side of the dummy. It wasn't because of her aim, not at all. She was still off.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

A giggling echoed through Juli's mind. The voice was not her own mind's voice. Then, the spear that Juli had thrown was pulled several inches back to her as if tugged by some invisible force. Whatever spirit was still there within the room… was still there within the room.

And no one but Juli seemed to be noticing it, although Jeremy took note that Juli's spear had moved all on its own. The young man blinked and stared at that. "…"
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Katherine trailed into the training room with her pistol swung into the loop of her belt like she had seen in the country movies. "Howdy." She said with a morose grin and a false country accent.

She didn't wait for anyone to give her instructions, Katherine wanted to seem indepent. But, she them remembered she had limited ammo, so she became quite flustered as she stood in front of the "Potato" dummy, unsure what to do.

Henry then entered the training room, firguring he had nothing better to do and he should practice in case more zombies invaded the mansion. He lazily strode into the room with a determined look on his face. He forgot to bring his weapon to practice with so he just kind of paced around and watched everyone else. He looked like a total fool right now, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:17 am

Veronica smirked. This was the kind of girl she wanted to be friends with. She winked at Melanie, showing that she accepted the request. She didn't have to think twice about killing some zombies, especially when someone like Melanie was with her.
She turned to another dummy, preparing to attac-
When all of a sudden she noticed a spear moving, dropping beside Juli.
"What the hell..." she whispered, blinking a few times to make sure it wasn't just her vision
That's when she realized she was forgotten to wear her glasses. She looked through the pocket's of Abby's belt-pouch, picking up her glasses and putting them on. She looked nicer when she wore them, kinder...but still mean.
She blinked again. She hoped what she had saw was just her imagination. Turning back to the dummy, she continued to rip stuff into shreds, and even tried biting heads off with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:17 am

Juli stood there in shock. She was going insane. Something was in here, and it looked like Jeremy could tell too. The spear could not move on its on, could it?
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Adhering to Jeremy's advice of "just trying certain things," Shirley walked up to one of the dummys and swung her mace with full force it, knocking it over, and leaving a gaping hole in the potato sack.
Dirt was now covering the five-foot-radius surrounding the dummy, Shirley didn't see what good attacking it had done, she had only managed to destroy a practice-target and dirty the floor. Maybe dummys were not best suited for up-close attacks?

Shirley looked sheepishly down at her own feet, that were now covered in the dummy's dirt-fillings.
From the corner of her eye, she saw something odd, something like a ... floating spear?
No, that's ridiculous. Shirley quickly dismissed the thought from her head.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Kassia watched as Melanie brought in some potato dummy for Veronica to practice...murder on. As long as it was the dummy and not anyone else. She sighed and flattened her back against the wall as she laid back against it. Things seemed to be under control. Maybe when they left the room, she would have enough space to practice with her chainsaw, so as to not take the chance of wounding anyone. She looked around back to the door where Juli stood with Jeremy. They seemed to be staring at something. Her spear? What was she Doing? Why was she lifting her spear? Didn't she know not to practice with weapons until everyone was safely out of the way?! Hopefully she knew what she was doing...
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:18 am

Juli noticed some people have also seen the flying spear. Thank god, she thought she was the only one. But it still was abnormal. After a while, Juli acted as if nothing happened and picked up the spear with shaking hands. She got into position again and threw the spear. It landed on the floor again, but a little closer to the dummy then before.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:18 am

"Well that was weird," said Jeremy, blinking several times. "I could swear that spear moved on its own."

The young man looked over at "Well that was weird," said Jeremy, blinking several times. "I could swear that spear moved on its own." So disregarding that, he looked over at Henry and Katherine.

"Good afternoon," he said. Then, he more or less looked at Henry. "How are you feeling?"

Hello, said a small voice inside of Juli's head. Can you hear me.

It sounded exactly like John.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli froze. She could hear his voice. By his, she meant John. This was starting to sound like something out of a horror movie.

Hi, uh yeah, Juli thought back. Whoever was there probably couldn't hear her, but she gave a try. Maybe this was her "power" from the injection. But what was it, exactly? To talk to people who weren't near her? Juli didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Good, said the voice of John. There was more giggling that Juli could hear, and the spear twitched once again. This is my spirit. Can you feel the others? They're all dead. Don't bother talking to them or you won't like it.

Suddenly, as John mentioned the fact that there were others, Juli seemed to sense… that the giant mass of pressure that she felt was not just one soul, but indeed many. She could feel the bodiless souls.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:19 am

Juli loosened up, she was talking to John.
Oh cool. Yeah... I can. Okay. Where are you? Juli continued talking to John through her head.
She wondered if she should tell the others, so they know what was going on, but she was more interested in talking to John. Juli didn't want to talk to dead people anyways.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:19 am

Here.

Of course, there were no images or further indications of where 'here' was. The souls that Juli could feel seemed to sway about the room; she could feel them moving through the walls.

You'll be able to see them soon, but they're still all dead, echoed John's voice. He seemed like a much more competent speaker when he was mentally communicating. Souls are all colourful, at least, but they don't have very much to say. Dead people never have very much to say.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli tried to look for John, but obviously he was only a spirit. She sighed, wishing the zombies hadn't taken him.

Alright. Oh. I wouldn't think they would, since they are dead and such. So how come you can talk to me when you're alive and the others are dead? Juli asked him.

She probably shouldn't have asked that, oh well. Now Juli wondered what other peoples powers were.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

I died weeks ago.

John's voice was very plain and nonchalant; Juli could practically hear it in John's voice that he was looking at her as if she were stupid. I died in my sleep, in my bed with all my stuffed animals. Then I woke up the next morning. No one notices these things because they're all so busy.

Meanwhile, Jeremy had gone off on his own, spinning around his crowbar. Juli could feel John's familiar presence linger over to the young man, and all of a sudden, Jeremy's crowbar seemed to be pulled right from the area he was spinning it in.

"Whoa!" said Jeremy, stumbling backwards as the crowbar clattered to the ground. With a heavy sigh, Jeremy thought to himself how he had screwed it up; he picked up the crowbar to start again.

See? Too busy to even notice. … Part of John sounded melancholy as he conveyed that to Juli.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:20 am

Wait, what? I thought the zombies took you... but, what?
Juli sat there feeling dumb. I swear the zombies took him, Juli thought. She noticed the crowbar that "fell" from Jeremy's hands. Juli tried remembering what happened to John, but all the spirits made it more clouded to see it.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:20 am

Then, Henry remembered he had brought his sword, but it had slipped out of his hands when he was coming here. As he was making his way over to the hall, he totally tripped over nothing and fell flat on his face onto the hard floor. "Aaaaaahhh" He grumbled as his nose started to bleed. Not a lot of blood, but as he got back on his feet, the blood flow trickled a little faster and splattered against the wooden floor. T_T "Um." Was all he could mumble as he pinched his nose, hoping no one had noticed.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

After Veronica finished off the last dummy, she started to watch the girl named Juli carefully.
Something is definitely up with that chick.
But soon enough Veronica's eyes started to turn back to dark brown, as she lost control over the body
Eh. I was bored anyway. I'll come back once Melanie is ready to kick some zombie butt... she thought before she returned into Abby's soul.
Once the claws and teeth had shrank, Abby looked around at her surroundings. Her eyes widened at the mess she had created.
Getting on her hands and knees, Abby started to gather all the dirt and pieces of cloth into a neat pile in one area. She would sweep it up later.
But what had interested Veronica interested her too- Juli seemed off. It made Abby worry
She remembered how more people had volunteered to take the shot from Melanie. She was sure Juli was one of them.
...was she facing the side effects?
Abby swiped a few strands of hair out of her face, getting a smudge of dirt on her cheek. Concerned, Abby crawled over to Juli on all fours.
"Are you okay?" she asked the girl. She hoped nothing was wrong with her. She hoped that Juli wouldn't turn into a monster like her and wouldn't go through the things she had as well...
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli turned her attention to a girl on the floor. Her name was Abby, right? Juli thought. She was the one who stabbed herself.
"Uh, yeah. It seems my power from the injection has started. It's um, interesting," Juli told the girl. "You, uh, stabbed yourself, so are you alright? That must have hurt."

Juli's head started to hurt from the conversation with John so she got on the floor with Abby, sitting on her legs. She felt short, but it was easier to not carry her own weight.

Juli also noticed that the girl didn't have the claws and teeth like she did before. That was probably Abby's powers, and they looked like a good weapon.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

"Heeheee," said Melanie. "You fell, heehehaah, hahah. Smooth. Try that in front of a zombie and you'll be bleeding from a lot more places after they bite off your flesh."
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:21 am

She smiled.
"Well, I'm glad your power doesn't seem to be as violent and terrifying as mine..Oh, and I'm fine. I stabbed myself on purpose, so I could change. I, well, have an alter ego. I named her Veronica...
She's the one who has the claws and fangs. She comes out whenever I'm angry or in pain." she explained. Abby didn't know how she had gotten comfortable talking like this and telling people about Veronica, but it did make her feel better.
Abby stared down at her hand. It had stopped bleeding, though the cut was still big and burned a little when she touched it.
"It hurt a lot at first, but Veronica had made the pain go away dramatically. That's a little weird..." she trailed off.
She tilted her head, noticing that Juli looked like her head hurt.
"I'm assuming your power involves...using your brain? Or did you injure your head?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next