Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Training Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 5 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Training Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTraining Room - Page 5 I_voting_barTraining Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Training Room - Page 5 Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Training Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Training Room   Training Room - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Room - Page 5 Yoga-room-OS
This now cleaned-out exercise room has been converted into a space for combat training.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

AuthorMessage
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Regina looked at Juli in shock. "W-w-what!!!!????" Regina suddenly bursted out. "How is that even possible?" Regina asked, her face pale and her eyes filled with shock, "I get that you have been injected but..that's just amazing" Regina continued on with her voice shaking as she was speaking. "Well..at least we're in contact with him" Regina finished, she had a twinkle of determination in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Abby looked up quickly at Regina, bringing her pointer finger to her lips and making a harsh shush. It was rude enough that she had been ease-dropping on the conversation, but blurting it out, loud enough that everyone in the room could hear, was just plain mean to Juli, who had wanted to keep it a secret for a while.
Abby quickly got up and crouched scanned the room, hoping no one had heard, but it was probably likely at least one person had. She sighed and sat back down, putting her legs out and stretching before replying to Juli.
"30's...was there a male too? Or just a female. I think she might've been the woman from a zombie couple I...murdered." she spoke, keeping her voice down.
She didn't like using that word. She wasn't a murderer...she was just...doing the right thing.
But no matter how much Abby tried to put it differently, she couldn't; she had killed zombies, who were once human, which made her a killer, even if it was for justice. She was a criminal.
A monster.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli noticed Regina had joined in to the conversation as well. Juli sighed, oh well. She re-positioned her legs and continued talking to Abby.
"Yes, 30's. I'm not sure, I only heard a woman. Maybe the man was somewhere else? Really? Interesting." Juli said with a shrug. It looked like Abby was thinking hard about something, so Juli tried to talk to the woman. Juli wanted to know some more information.

Hello? Are you still there? Juli thought.

Yes, yes. But I'm leaving now. Too-da-loo, Juliana! The woman spoke back as Juli felt someone through her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Abby stared at her. 30's....it did seem like the woman she had killed.
Well, the female zombie she had killed, but she could be wrong. It could be just a harmless woman.
Abby sighed. She stared at the pile of dirt. She liked the scent it filled the room with.
It smelled like...the earth. And dirt.
She crawled to the pile and, cupping one hand, picked up some dirt and poured it into the other. When she couldn't hold any more, she carefully walked over to Juli, busy inhaling the natural smell.
"I-I want to put this in my room...you could come with me if you'd like," she whispered, giving the dirt a little more attention then she should've. She almost stepped on Juli's hand when walking towards the door.
She paused and turned around, finally moving her eyes off the dirt. "I'd appreciate it...I don't want to be in there alone..." she admitted, but the last part of her sentence came out more like a murmur.
But it was true. The last time she had been in that room, John had been in their with her. John even had the other key to her room...
Abby wondered if he still had it, as a ghost, but it probably wasn't important when you were being dragged away by zombies. He probably dropped it...or the zombies took it, and ate it like everything else. She gulped, shaking her head. She didn't want to think about John being eaten, but the disturbing and horrifying images were now permanently seared into her mind.
Abby quickly ran away from the room with her dirt. Her eyes filled with tears as she headed to the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Juli got up to go to Abby's room. But before she could, Abby had already left. Juli shrugged, picked up a handful of dirt and ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Juli ran in here, looking for Abby. She furrowerd her eyebrows as she realized she wasn't in here. Juli puffed and ran out as fast as she came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room   Training Room - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5