Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Meeting Room EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Meeting Room EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Meeting Room EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Meeting Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Meeting Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Meeting Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Meeting Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Meeting Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Meeting Room EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Meeting Room I_vote_lcapMeeting Room I_voting_barMeeting Room I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meeting Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Meeting Room Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Room   Meeting Room EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 am

Meeting Room 7756985

Meetings may take place here to organise defenses… and other things.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
Drakius
Drakius

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 am

A very gloomy Jeremy sat down… not in one of the plush, elaborate chairs, but on the ground, where he could bring his knees up to his chest and place his head down against them. He felt miserable about having lost John.

First, he had ignored John. Not on purpose; no, not at all. However, that guilt was still there, and Jeremy could only imagine his little brother purposefully stabbing himself. For attention? Because John never got enough attention? And now John was gone.

John had cut off Jeremy earlier, when Jeremy had went to apologise to John for having ignored him. … but, it didn't matter. None of that mattered now that John was gone, and Jeremy sat against the wall with his head down as he internally beat himself up over being such an awful big brother.
Abby had wandered around for a moment. When she had entered the living room, she had felt bored and noticed there was nothing to clean. She had wandered her way up to the second floor and when she had paused in-front of her room, she remembered herself giving John her spare key. The thought of John and his curiosity in her room had driven her away from it.
And now she had made it here. She hadn't been in this room before.
But when she entered she could clearly see Jeremy sitting on the floor with his tattered clothes making him look even more depressed than he already did.
And that is when Abby realized there was no point in apologizing. She had to cheer him up.
Abby crept into the room, taking in it's contents. She looked up at the chandelier, absorbing the light it released.
Lights.
"John liked lights" she mentioned out-loud. She meant for Jeremy to hear her; hopefully his brother's name had got his attention.
"Don't...don't beat yourself up over it. I know you're sad about it and I am too, but what happened had happened, and everything happens for a reason. Sitting here regretting it won't make a difference... neither will apologizing for anything. You need to take action, but in this case it's dangerous. The best you can do for now is to keep hoping and praying, as well as plan how to get him back..." she advised, still staring at the lights, now smiling as her mind replayed her moments with John.
"I haven't been here for over a month, but I've had enough time to get to know everyone...but instead, I spent my time being alone...
That's when I met John. He had seen me playing the piano and had enjoyed it...even though I can't play the piano. Then he had told me where to find my watch. Then I played a game of hide and seek with him and showed him my room...he liked it so much that I had even given him a key to it so he could return to it if he wished. Not only that, but he helped me get over my monster-stage. He had seen through my attempt to seem happy and not lonely, and had become my friend. When I was around John...I felt happy. He was a child and he made he felt as though I was too. What I'm saying is...John did get attention. He was not ompletely ignored like you think he was. I tried to do my best. So if you feel he was depressed and lonely...he wasn't. I know for a fact that he had at least one friend...I hope that was enough." she expressed, thinking of the time's she had caught John smiling and his curious wide eyes...
"You probably think you're a horrible brother, but you aren't. I mean, here you are, worrying and killing yourself over something that wasn't your fault. You care so much about him...you truly love him...and isn't that what matters? You love him- so get over yourself." Abby felt as though she was being rude, but she truly believed he needed to stop feeling so much guilt and use his care for John to DO something about it.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 am

"Yeah," said Jeremy, not sounding at all pleased, enthused or positive whatsoever. However, the fact that Abby was there telling him that someone had given John attention… did make the young man feel better. John hadn't deserved to be ignored, and where Jeremy felt he had failed miserably, there had been others to help. He was not alone.

"thanks."

Jeremy had nothing else to say. He remained right where he was, not even lifting his head up from his knees; he kept his eyes closed, breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Drakius
Drakius

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 am

Abby stared at Jeremy. She felt bad and wished she could do something to get John back, but like the others had said, it was too dangerous.
Abby then remembered what she had been wanting to ask Jeremy before.
"...I-I know this is probably not the right time, but I heard you used to have maids and servants...in this mansion, before the zombie apocalypse. I was wondering if I could volunteer to be a maid. I mean, cleaning is fun, and it's pretty simple..."

Abby didn't know what she was saying. She hadn't been clean in her entire life- she'd lived on the street's for god's sake, but she had watched her brother take their clothes to the laundromat (self-service laundry place) She could probably do laundry, and sweeping and dusting was pretty basic. She had no allergy restrictions, and she had plenty of nice scents to use as fresheners around the house.

"Please Jeremy, I'd like to be more helpful and I want to make up all the trouble I've caused you and everyone else. I don't want the house getting all dirty either...especially when there's going to be a lot of blood in the house from zombie killing." Abby thought about what the main entryway probably looked like right now with all the bodies of the dead lying around on the floor, bleeding.

"Plus...I've always wanted a maid dress," she added, cheeks turning a little pink. Yes, it was true. Ever since she was a little girl, she never like the big princesses or the celebrities- she liked the maids and everything they do. They were clean, organized, friendly and worked hard; she would love to be like them. Not to mention their dresses were lovely...
She stared down at Jeremy, who was still sitting on the floor not looking up, hoping he would accept her request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Room
Page 1 of 1