Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans I_vote_lcapRegarding topics about Chatbox Bans I_voting_barRegarding topics about Chatbox Bans I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans I_vote_lcapRegarding topics about Chatbox Bans I_voting_barRegarding topics about Chatbox Bans I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans Empty
PostSubject: Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans   Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Posting a thread on off-topic (and/or any other section) about the issued chat-ban is NOT the correct way of reporting a wrong chat ban. If you are chat banned there must be a logical reason (flaming,spamming,mindless advertising of other websites, etc). If you were banned by unfair motives ,you can PM anyone with a higher rank than the person who banned you, and make a small resume of why do you think the ban is unfair.

Any thread on Off-Topic regarding chat bans is going to be locked and/or deleted without notice, any thread regarding chat bans including flaming against a staff member and/or other users will be locked and/or deleted and warnings will be sent to the OP. If a thread is re-posted after being deleted, serious warnings will be issued. If the spamming and/or hating threads continue even after told you many times to stop, you will be banned for a undefined amount of time.

Please note,if you are chat banned and you post a thread about it instead of reporting a wrong chat ban using the PM's/Report system, you will lose your right to report the ban.

If you have any questions about this thread, you can always post the questions here or pm me.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Regarding topics about Chatbox Bans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: