Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Is this a paradise on earth? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Is this a paradise on earth? I_vote_lcapIs this a paradise on earth? I_voting_barIs this a paradise on earth? I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Is this a paradise on earth? I_vote_lcapIs this a paradise on earth? I_voting_barIs this a paradise on earth? I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is this a paradise on earth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Is this a paradise on earth? Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Is this a paradise on earth? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a paradise on earth?   Is this a paradise on earth? EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

1200 islands, 26 atolls, 700 km from Sri Lanka in the Indian Ocean are the exotic Maldives. 'Paradise on Earth' - are the Maldives in one sentence. Sun, coconut palms, over 25 degrees, lagoon and white sand are a balm for the eyes and soul.

Although there are over a thousand of islands, each of them is different and unique. Some are more lagoon, some have a more beautiful beach and several palm trees, some with superb spa treatments, and some will fascinate even offer food and 18,000 bottles of wine from all over the world.

In the Maldives you only need a bathing suit, mask and fins. If you choose to cruise the Maldives you will experience morning with a flock of dolphins, you will visit the deserted island, enjoy the tropical sunsets and fresh coconut and eat whenever you want and feel the real adventure.

'Waste and uninhabited islands are exotic and improbable lead you to a third dimension and radiate energy which can be felt only at this place in the whole world.

The fact that you can experience only when you dive with a mask at the depth of 1 meter, this wealth of fish and coral and other exotic species it seem so unreal. When you see a turtle in front of you, below you a few meters large Manta or when swimming with a thousand small colorful tropical fish, then you are the happiest person in the world. It feels phenomenal to swim and lie on a small islet of only two meters in the ocean, enjoy the turquoise lagoon that surrounds you and collect shells and white and red coral as a souvenir and a memory that you were really there. It is such a difficult place to leave. Whether you're on an island in the home or on the water in the so-called water bungalow or cruising the atolls, you will once again want to return at the Maldives.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
EdWaRdEx
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
EdWaRdEx

Number of posts : 51
Dark Exp : 541
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Is this a paradise on earth?   Is this a paradise on earth? EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Dark Student
Niko

Number of posts : 11
Dark Exp : 72
Dark Rep : -2
Registration Date : 2013-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Is this a paradise on earth?   Is this a paradise on earth? EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:40 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a paradise on earth?   Is this a paradise on earth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a paradise on earth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: