Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide I_vote_lcapAnime Kingdom Starter Guide I_voting_barAnime Kingdom Starter Guide I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide I_vote_lcapAnime Kingdom Starter Guide I_voting_barAnime Kingdom Starter Guide I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anime Kingdom Starter Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Anime Kingdom Starter Guide Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Anime Kingdom Starter Guide Empty
PostSubject: Anime Kingdom Starter Guide   Anime Kingdom Starter Guide EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Welcome to Anime Kingdom. We are a friendly group of people.
Hey I'm Ash. Welcome to the Anime Kingdom!

• Getting started: Before you start posting you need to read the rules posted by Legend and I in Rules and Announcements. You will also notice that in every sub-category there are specific rules for that sub category make sure to read them also!
• Posting: When you post you will notice around the text box is all different icons, feel free to play around with them so you know what they do just in case you need or want to use them in the future here.
• Moderation: If there are any open spots in moderation staff on the Dark Forums there would be a topic posted in 'News and Announcements' by a Administrator and Moderator.
• Creating a topic: Wanna make a awesome relevant topic? Then first come up with what your topic will be about that isn't spam and find out where it should go [ex. Off Topic Topics should go in 'Off Topic'] then click the 'create thread' button in the top left corner and make it there!
• Profile: When you click on someone's avatar a box pops up with some info on them and many thing you can do with them.
• Likes: A Like means someone enjoyed your post in the topic when you receive a like it will appear in your alerts and you will be able to see how many likes you have gathered all together. If you get enough likes you will earn a trophy!
• Follows: When someone follows you they like what you do and want to keep updated with what you do. To follow someone go to their profile and you will see a follow button in the top right corner. If you gain enough followers you earn trophy points.
•Gold: Gold have no purpose yet. The only use you have for them is bragging rights! To get Gold you must complete a task the tasks are listed with all the trophy, to see the available trophy click http://www.darkforums.ace.st/h3-trophies here.
• Tabs: See up top the tabs that say Home, Forums, User Albums, Members, Help, [username with arrow next to it], Inbox, Alerts, and Log Out/In.
• Home: If you click this you will be redirected to the the Forum Index
• User Albums: Her you can make albums with some precious memories you jut have to upload photos to them and people can view them.
• Members: Here you can view all the members of the forums and the top posters as of this very moment!
Help: Need some help? The people here can answer your question as soon as they can!
• (Avatar Name): here you can edit all kinds of stuff about your account like your avatar or upgrading your account!
• Inbox: This is like your mail here you can see messages people have sent you and you can reply to them. These messages can hold up to 15 people if you have upgraded your account if not it could hold up to 3 people per conversation.
• Alerts: Alerts will keep you updated on what you need to know. They are very helpful so I suggest you use alerts especially if you wanna keep up on your topics to see if anyone replied to them.
• Log Out/In: Here you can log onto your forum account or log out of it.
• Avatar: When you click this you can use a avatar or a file from your computer the file cannot be rectangular just square shaped it also must be pretty small so make sure you reach both requirements.
Signature: Yes you want a signature I know but you must reach all requirements. Until you do just relax here on the forums and be helpful.
• Upgrade: When you upgrade your account you get a lot of awesome privileges added to your account! Only PayPal is accepted as a payment option at this moment hopefully there will be more in the future!
• Some tips from me: Use correct grammar when you type since its hard to understand what you say. Don't ask for too much in the the donations topic especially if you are brand new here since that just means your a beggar and only came to the forums for gems. Be-friend forumers it will make your experience much more enjoyable. Don't be rude, if you are we will be rude back. "Treat others the way you want to be treated." Don't cheat the system by asking for follows or like, you must earn them.

Best Wishes,
Ash
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Anime Kingdom Starter Guide
Page 1 of 1