Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapCode - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barCode - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapCode - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barCode - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renegade Slayer
Dark Student
Renegade Slayer

Number of posts : 18
Dark Exp : 54
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-13

Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!!   Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm

1.Noobshire missing king gold/exp hack
-they have made the quest you can only do one time only thus the quest does not exist after the first time

2.they have perm deleted some holiday shops 14,32-37, which is:
-mogloween shop
-frostavale present, major moglin, toy shop
-turkey suit shop

from what we know they will not come back until the festival came back

3.From the AE forums we know that they already know how players manage to get vertify (dragon lord, guardian, star captain) armours for free(shop hack id 53,54,55), and are working on it to make the item itself need to be vertified in order to wear

4.bypassing members area using packet acess also doesnt work due to the fact they are adding a new command when moving over to member area about your account rights (players, members, mod/admin)

apart from these updates we can still hack other shops and use autoers to help us get rank level and money, and also a lot people have been asking how are we going to determine which shops WILL be delete and here is it

1.if the shop is a button, great chance it is going to be removed.
2.if the shop is acessed by the ! above an NPC and you know AE will only remove the ! (do you think AE will ever remove artix from the game)and not NPC, 95% chance the shop is going to be deleted
3.if the shop is in a area or a NPC and AE is removing the area or the NPC so people cant acess, lot chance they are going to miss the shop out.
4.some shops like season shop will update over time, so even you use packet shop load the items will not be there anymore or at least for a long time.
Back to top Go down

Code - [announcements]AE updates, MUST READ!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: Chat-
Jump to: