Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Regina Or EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Regina Or EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Regina Or EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Regina Or EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Regina Or EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Regina Or EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Regina Or EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Regina Or EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Regina Or EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Regina Or I_vote_lcapRegina Or I_voting_barRegina Or I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Regina Or

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Regina Or Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Regina Or Empty
PostSubject: Regina Or   Regina Or EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Full Name: Regina Or

Height: Five feet and five inches.

Any family?: Her father died. Her mother's location is unknown. She only has her very close friend Amelia Harring. (Not in the mansion with her).

Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/2....351-500-714.jpg

Able to use weapons?: Yes, she has a good reflex with them. She prefers to use large knives.

General Character

Personality: Regina can be shy when it's needed, but when she cares about something deeply she lets her voice be heard, she is not afraid of what people think about her opinion, she is always honest when she states her opinion no matter how bad something is. She is kind only to people who are worthy of her kindness, everybody else gets the cold shoulder from her. She is an intelligent young lady.

Skilled at: Math, being honest, being fair and problem solving.

Unskilled at: Sugarcoating her opinions and being kind to everyone.

Enjoys: She enjoys listening to different genres of music depending on her mood, she also enjoys singing along with songs. Reading books takes her into a whole different and exciting world, she enjoys when that happens.

Dislikes: Country music, dishonesty, disrespectful people, rude people.

Fears: Regina fears being abandoned by someone she truly loves and cares about, her close friend is the one that makes her smile when she needs it, someone she knows that will never hurt her on purpose.

Goals: To survive the zombies, to meet more people to be friends with.

History: Regina once had an mother that was actually with her and a father who was alive. This all started 7 years ago, when she was 10 years old, her father was a kind man, he cared for his daughter and loved her dearly, on the other hand her mother abused her, hard, she had a cold heart, she didn't care about Regina, she only cared about the money Regina's father had.

Add 2 more years, Regina is now 12. The way her mother abused her got even worse, her mother once took a knife and struck Regina with it. On that day Regina was fierce, Regina was a strong girl herself but some things like that, broke her. She was happy to at least have her father with her so she could have some joy in her life, but that all changed when her father died in his sleep, Regina's heart broke, she was in tears.

Add 2 more years once again, Regina is now 14 years old, she is in 9th grade which means it's her first year of highschool. She has no friends, she's alone with even more people that are strangers to her. Although there is this one girl who stands out from all the other cruel people, her name is Amelia Harring. Amelia always supported Regina, she knew about how her mother abused her, she always tried to calm Regina down, she was a true friend and felt like a sister to Regina.

Now she just turned 17, she suffers life without her father. Her mother's abuse is hell on earth, Regina has bruises and cuts on every part of her body because of the abuse. One day Regina couldn't take it anymore, all her life she was treated like a piece of trash, she took a knife and stabbed her mother. Her mother did not die, she was injured badly though. After that situation she ran away from home, feeling more fierce, more determined and much more of a fighter. But now here she is...in a zombie invasion.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Regina Or
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: [Story] Safehouse Mansion RP :: Safehouse Mansion Chracters :: Human Characters-
Jump to: