Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Shaan Beth Janneels I_vote_lcapShaan Beth Janneels I_voting_barShaan Beth Janneels I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Shaan Beth Janneels I_vote_lcapShaan Beth Janneels I_voting_barShaan Beth Janneels I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shaan Beth Janneels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Shaan Beth Janneels Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Shaan Beth Janneels Empty
PostSubject: Shaan Beth Janneels   Shaan Beth Janneels EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Full Name: Shaan Beth Janneels

Height: 5'5

Any family?: Father and little brother (mother divorced, probably dead now)

Appearance: (written and/or a link to picture source) https://2img.net/h/i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz21/Kohlvea/e80c206b.jpg

Able to use weapons?: Pocket-knife

Personality: She no longer trusts anyone, because of her life of sorrow and sadness. She is not friendly, because she is afraid those she loves the most will be the one who ends up betraying her. Shaan is quite rude as well, which nobody will listen, notice or care about her.

Nobody ever cares about her. Nobody.

Skilled at: running

Unskilled at: killing others/zombies

Enjoys: eating, sleeping, screaming

Dislikes: zombies

Fears: Dying, for she is not ready yet.

Goals: her own bakery

Shaan was born in a large home with her mother, father. Years later, her brother was born. As soon he was born, her father and mother divorced. Shaan and her brother were forced to go with their father.

Since her mother was the one who earned money, their family was broke. Throughout her life so far, the best moment of her life was going to a small bakery with her mother, and buying the little vanilla cupcake with rainbow sprinkles. She could never forget that moment. Ever since then, she wanted to be a baker, in her own bakery. Sadly, this dream still has not been accomplished yet.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Shaan Beth Janneels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: [Story] Safehouse Mansion RP :: Safehouse Mansion Chracters :: Human Characters-
Jump to: