Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone I_vote_lcapLady Gaga covers Rolling Stone I_voting_barLady Gaga covers Rolling Stone I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone I_vote_lcapLady Gaga covers Rolling Stone I_voting_barLady Gaga covers Rolling Stone I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone   Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Last year, Lady Gaga was the most popular face on the magazine cover in America. The July number of Rolling Stone with the cover Lady Gaga appeared in a bikini surrounded by machine guns, became a best-selling one, and this month is sold 250,000 copies, three times more than average, according to Mail Online. Cover Cosmopolitan in April, where the pop star has a little more clothing has become the biggest selling number in 2010

Last September, photo of Lady Gaga on the front of Vanity Fair magazine made to become the second biggest selling of the year, and its occurrence in the January issue of Elle is ranked in the top three best-selling issues.

Popularity of Lady Gaga will not surprise anyone. However, the names of those who sell at least could surprise. Beauty of the 'Gossip Girl' Blake Lively appeared on the second worst-selling issue of U.S. Vogue in June. Her appearance on the cover of Esquire has resulted in the lowest-selling number of the year.

Other stars with a poor selling include even Anne Hathaway, whose appearance in December on the cover of Vogue, resulted in the worst-selling number, while the cover of In Style in March resulted in another the most unpopular position.

Of course that the sales of magazine is influenced by other factors, such as the popularity of the stars among the audience of each magazine or as an example of how stars maintain privacy, if she had any scandal, and other stories of issue, and things like that. But the mega popularity is the key to good circulation, and it was already known that the eccentric singer Lady Gaga appears on the cover of American Vogue in March.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st
EdWaRdEx
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
Dark Deathfreak Supreme Co-Admin
EdWaRdEx

Number of posts : 51
Dark Exp : 541
Dark Rep : 0
Registration Date : 2013-05-12

Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone   Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Just dance................................................:troll:
Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga covers Rolling Stone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: