Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Register now!!!! Happy
Dark Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forums v3 Update 2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Read Ad-free Manga, Manhwa, and Manhua at https://trilliux.me!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Best Places to read Manhwa in 2022
Chemical warfare EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 2:53 am by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Chemical warfare EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am by MrAzaness007

» Check out this dope ass chat log
Chemical warfare EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm by Minro

» EpicSauce
Chemical warfare EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 pm by Drakius

» BotQuestWorlds 1.8
Chemical warfare EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 pm by Drakius

» CrackAndLoad public Vip Hack Version 2.0
Chemical warfare EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm by Drakius

» Guerrilla hack - Health Bars
Chemical warfare EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 pm by Drakius

» [Answer] Does o2 Jam have cheats?
Chemical warfare EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm by Drakius

» Epic Cheat
Chemical warfare EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm by Drakius

Top posters
Drakius (757)
Chemical warfare I_vote_lcapChemical warfare I_voting_barChemical warfare I_vote_rcap 
EdWaRdEx (51)
Chemical warfare I_vote_lcapChemical warfare I_voting_barChemical warfare I_vote_rcap 
#Zero# (30)
Kierme (21)
Renegade Slayer (18)
Pedobear (14)
Spambot 5.0 (13)
Leo (12)
Niko (11)
Xtianzkeel (10)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chemical warfare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakius
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Dark DeathFreak Supreme Admin
Drakius

Number of posts : 757
Dark Exp : 6288
Dark Rep : 20
Registration Date : 2012-10-23
Chemical warfare Tsunayoshisawada_zpsf9b8c38d

Chemical warfare Empty
PostSubject: Chemical warfare   Chemical warfare EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:11 pm

You may not know, but chemical and biological warfare has been used long before World War One. In the 5th century BC, Spartans used bombs made of sulphur and pitch to overcome the enemy. During ancient times, soldiers sometimes threw bodies of plague victims over the walls of besieged cities, or into water wells. The first deadly gas attack came in April 1915 when the German Army dropped chlorine gas over the Allied trenches in Belgium, Within weeks the British retaliated with a chlorine attack. The deadly rally of chemical warfare was on. In 1918 both sides used mustard gas, which seeped through masks, burning skin and searing lungs. The first international accord on the banning of chemical warfare was agreed upon in Geneva in 1925. Despite the Geneval Protocol the Japanese used chemical warfare against China in 1930. Chemicals were also used during the Iran-Iraq conflict (1980 – 1988), a war that claimed a million victims. Iraq continued to use chemical weapons against the Kurdish minorities in the country. In 1993 another global convention banning the production and stockpiling of chemical warfare agents was signed by more than 100 countries.
Back to top Go down
http://darkforums.ace.st

Chemical warfare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forums :: AK Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: